Thursday, December 3, 2009

Notable Tweets 12/02/09

Here at RJS we would like to think of ourselves as young, hip, and with the times. Therefore, we have our own twitter account (Follow us!) and we figured we should follow some "people of interest". To be honest, we have not used this feature as much as we probably ought to, but better late than never right? Without further a-do, here are some tweets that caught our eyes:

From Pete Carroll: "i get a kick out of you by frank sinatra... goes out to TJ simers... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtwO2tKZmwQ"
To those who do not know TJ Simers, a usual hater of UCLA athletics, actually decided to insult (and rightfully so) the Trojans, their head-coach and even his own colleague Bill Plaschke. I'm assuming then that Pete's tweet is referring to this column: Never let it be said he isn't right on USC-UCLA game

From David Beckham: "Just found @lightinthebox ( http://bit.ly/litb ) a good place to find interesting Made-in-China stuff. Hey, even my tees were made in China!"
To be honest, while this is his most recent of works, it came a month ago. However, the sheer comedy that Becks exudes in his tweet is fantastic! I'm glad that he finally, after over 30 years, figured out where most of his Adidas apparel is actually made, congrats!

From Bruin great Baron Davis: "Be sure to check your beard after eating, as crumbs in the chin scruff may attract unwanted visitors..."
The man sports one of the best beards (on the right) in all of sports. Therefore, it is his civil duty to inform others how to ensure their beards stay as well groomed and perfect as his. Thank you Baron Davis, thank you.

From the Shaquille O'Neal: "How u know were I'm at, when u haven't been where I been, understand were I'm coming from"
No clue if it's his own words or not, but either way I do not believe it. I mean, the dude is 7'1" and weighs 350lbs, how can you know not where he is? I can for sure say he was in Cleveland because I saw it on Sportscenter earlier, sorry Shaq.

1 comment:

  1. The tweet from Shaq is a line from the Cypress Hill song "How I Could Just Kill a Man."

    ReplyDelete