Saturday, January 9, 2010

Pete Carroll... Kicking and Screaming

If anyone doesn't get the reference to the movie made by famous Trojan Will Ferrell, shame on you. Well, if you've seen it, shame on you. With the impending departure of the biggest douche in college sports, it is only right that we here at RJS pay the man who brought us the term "what's your deal?" a fitting farewell from the world of amateur athletics. Actually, check that. He was always in the professional athletics world, my bad. Since there is some saying about how a picture is worth a thousand words, and I don't feel like writing that much, a pictorial tribute seems right. With each picture comes a nice (and hopefully funny) set of words.
Pete: Yo Matt, how's the Jarrett living arrangement going?
Matt: Good, but can you please get your hand off my butt.



Pete: Check these guns out! Got them with special help of substances commonly found in my players when they take NFL Combine tests.

Pete: Oh! This feels great! I love getting wet by 250lbs men!


Pete: Shit... there goes our 2009 season. Thanks a lot you Dirty Sanchez!


Pete: Don't worry, your paycheck has been mailed with the bonus you deserve for this great win.


Pete: Hey you! Remember, I own the police, so watch yourself.


Pete: Oh dear god, this feels so right. Please don't ever let go.
Matt: I won't daddy, I won't.

With that, from all of us at RJS, I would like to thank the Seahawks and Pete's ego. And Pete, you will NOT be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment