Wednesday, August 12, 2009

And the Biggest Sleaze in Kentucky Is...

John Calipari. Just kidding, it's not. Had anyone asked me yesterday who I thought was the biggest sleaze to roam a basketball court sideline in the Bluegrass State, it would have been "Coach Cal". His recruiting habits along the years have been totally shady, not to mention paying for hookers for Marcus Camby while UMass. However, that shall be saved for another day. Today, we shall crown a new dirtbag of the basketball world in Kentucky. You may have heard about him, his name is Rick Pitino. To be quite honest, I never had anything against him until today, I was even a big fan of the white Colonel Sanders suit (pictured on the right). However, when a guy goes out and cheats on his wife, that's dirtbag right there. Add to the fact that he has five kids and it just worsens. Worst of all, he's a huge hypocrit. Why? he is such a "devout" Catholic that he sometimes has a priest travel with the team on their road trips to be his spiritual guidance. I wonder what kind of advice he gave him back in 2003 when this happened. I can only imagine the confessional session:


Coach: Umm father, I have sinned
Priest: How my son?
Coach: I had dinner with this woman who is not my wife, then nailed her on a table in a restaurant.
Priest: Oh wow...
Coach: That's not it... I got her preggers and paid for her to have an ABORTION, 3k it cost me!
Priest: You gotta be kidding me!
Coach: Hopefully this won't come to light

The funny part is that it definitely came to light when she tried to get a cool million out of him. Then after he reported her to the FBI, she accused him of rape (which I believe is false). You got to love how this whole story turned out. Somewhere out there, Syracuse, Marquette, and Georgetown fans are laughing their butts off. Don't be mistaken, the one having the last laugh in this whole thing is Calipari. He can now keep being shady in his recruiting because as unethical as that may be, it is not really as immoral as cheating on your wife and paying for your lover's abortion.

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work, fellas. Ran, somehow I always saw you doing amateur sports journalism since we were in high school, and this is good shit.

    ReplyDelete