Sunday, October 25, 2009

Musings from Arizona

As I am sitting here in the Phoenix airport, awaiting my flight back to LAX, I finally get to reflect on what took place at Arizona Stadium yesterday. It was my first time in a UCLA football game without the marching band so I got to have a slightly different view of the game than I normally do. Our defense was not too bad, considering the fact that we scored our only touchdown with the D, and we also got key turnovers. However, we still got our butts kicked. Our offense took like 10 steps back yesterday. Maybe 11, but I'll be nice. In all honesty though, it was fun doing 8-claps, singing mighty three times, and donning the Blue and Gold. Sure, our football team is struggling and cannot seem to be doing anything too well, but life goes on. Here are some pictures I took from the game:




No comments:

Post a Comment